This Page Contains:
- Fetch! : With Ruff Ruffman (I think he’s a dog?)
- Fun from Crayola : Games, crafts, and other activities.
- Linksgiving.com : Lots of games & puzzles to choose from.
- Multnomah Library offers fun games : Even math and Harry Potter
- Yahooligan’s Games! : All kinds of things to choose from.
Puzzles & Mazes
- The Official Bernstein Bears Website
- Hoagies’ Brain Teasers, Puzzles, Games & Illusions : The all things gifted page.
- Jigsaw Puzzles : various fun for kids.
- Math Puzzles : K-12
- Puzzles.com : All kinds of puzzles to suit your interests.
Links for Kids and Teens
- Bullying Online Advice for kids, for parents, legal advice, sample letters to the school, tips and more. Help for bullying other places too.
- Fact Monster. A kid friendly place to go for homework help.
- Live streams from NASA.
- ‘Time For Kids’ This is a small magazine for kids. Kids can go to the POLL Zone found here to participate polls.
- What type of learner are you? Left or right brain? Visual, auditory, or kinesthetic?
Links for Parents
Note-worthy News & Sites
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools Program.
- The Internet’s Leading Source of Education News (also info. for different states on home schooling).
- The National PTA.
- National School Safety Center.
- National School Safety and Security Services.
- The Children’s Defense Fund America’s Strongest Voice For Children
- National Middle School Association Devoted to improving the educational experiences of young adolescents.
- Education Weekly American Education’s Newspaper online
- The Public School Parent’s Network A site designed and maintained by parents of public school children to serve as an information source and reference guide for all parents of school age students. PSPN is committed to candidly addressing the educational issues that confront school age students and their parents daily.